Thursday, February 10, 2011

Azul Perseo the first

Yesterday I spray painting the frame with the first coat of Azul Perseo colour and left it to dry overnight. When I went to the shop today, the result was quite good and I got onto putting another coat of paint onto the frame and also the forks which I left lastly to paint. I used the rest the can of paint today and managed to get two full coats on the frame and forks, which is was very good for me as the shop where I got the cans of Montana 94 from had run out of this particular colour and that they would only be getting it back in supply in about two to three weeks. This would have actually stop the progress of the bike build completely as I would not have been able to put any parts on the bicycle. In the end, the one can of spray paint was just enough and tomorrow I can start layering the Negro (Black) and Mandarina (Orange) colour onto the frame and forks in the way is similar to the Baum bicycle after getting some thin masking tape from Lenehans.
Here is the progress of the day so far.




3 comments:

  1. I WANNA RIDE YOUR BIKE! hehehehe...It looks like its in a MINT condition cause of you. I think you should do this for a living dude...take a picture of you working on the bike!!! You really have the eye and hands to do this kind of job too. Anyway, So far So GREAT =). Really cant wait for the final shots when its done. MAKE A VIDEO!!!

    Shamira<3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...with hard work and determination, You are AMAZING!!! Well Done, Well proud of you as well =). You were so sad before and now all the hard work has PAID OFF, literally. I really cant wait to hear how well it feels being back on the bike, peddling away again...but this time its a new experience...this bike made from your own 2 hands. Now all you need is some damn sun over there lol. Other than that, Congratulations, Hopefully when I come over there I'll give it a ride as well...Im 5ft so it all works out! If I ever need a bike...You'll be the first to know, and the first to design it =). Because we all know NOW that Hassen's THE SHIT. =D

    Shamiiiiiiraaaaaaaaaaa =)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete